Sec. 545.201. PASSING STREETCAR TO LEFT. (a) An operator may not pass to the left or drive on the left side of a streetcar moving in the same direction, even if the streetcar is temporarily at rest, unless the operator:
(1) is directed to do so by a police officer;
(2) is on a one-way street; or
(3) is on a street on which the location of the tracks prevents compliance with this section.
(b) An operator when lawfully passing to the left of a streetcar that has stopped to receive or discharge a passenger:
(1) shall reduce speed;
(2) may proceed only on exercising due caution for pedestrians; and
(3) shall accord a pedestrian the right-of-way as required by this subtitle.
Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 165, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.