(1) No person shall engage, or cause or direct any other person to engage, in work on a sheet metal system who does not have a valid sheet metal systems technician certificate or sheet metal systems apprentice permit.
(2) No person, corporation, partnership or other business entity shall solicit, by sign, listing or any other form of advertisement, work on sheet metal systems unless it employs duly certified and permitted persons under this Chapter.
(3) No person shall knowingly or recklessly make any misrepresentation or omission regarding the status of a person's sheet metal systems technician certificate or sheet metal systems apprentice permit with the intent to influence, persuade or induce an individual to contract for work on sheet metal systems.
(4) No person shall knowingly or recklessly make a misrepresentation or omission regarding work on sheet metal systems which has been performed or which is to be performed.
(5) This Chapter shall not apply to work on sheet metal systems on residential properties by the person who owns the property, provided it is the person's primary residence.