The Department of Parks and Recreation is authorized to issue rules and regulations, applicable to all recreation centers, on the following matters relating to public posting of the schedule and hours of operation of each such recreation center:
(1) Clear and public posting of hours of operation on or around the exterior of the building or, where such notice of hours would not be easily visible from the property line, such other manner of posting on the premises that will provide clear and public notice of hours of operation;
(2) Clear and public notice of hours of programming and hours of operation at a central location inside of the entrance of the recreation center;
(3) Clear and public notice of changes in regular hours, of holiday schedules reasonably in advance of such changes, and of periodic departures from otherwise regular hours reasonably in advance of such periodic departures;
(4) Clear and public posting of emergency closings and emergency programming changes both indoors and on or around the exterior of the building, whenever practicable; and
(5) Website posting of information under subsections (1) through (4) on the official Department of Parks and Recreation official website.