a. Every health maintenance organization shall annually, on or before March 1, file a report verified by at least two principal officers with the commissioner, with a copy to the Commissioner of Insurance covering the preceding calendar year.
b. Such report shall be on forms prescribed by the commissioner and shall include:
(1) a financial statement of the organization, including its balance sheet and receipts and disbursements for the preceding year certified by an independent public accountant;
(2) any material changes in the information submitted pursuant to section 3 c. hereof;
(3) the number of persons enrolled during the year, the number of enrollees as of the end of the year and the number of enrollments terminated during the year;
(4) a summary of information compiled pursuant to section 4 a. (2)(c) hereof in such form as required by the commissioner" ; and
(5) such other information relating to the performance of the health maintenance organization as is necessary to enable the commissioner to carry out his duties under this act.
L.1973, c. 337, s. 9, eff. Dec. 27, 1973.