(a) In general. --
(1) The Commissioner shall adopt a two-tier antiarson application form that requires an applicant to complete a second-tier supplementary application if the initial first-tier application elicits certain predesignated answers.
(2) In adopting the antiarson application form, the Commissioner shall consider generally recognized two-tier application forms.
(b) Contents. -- An antiarson application shall include:
(1) the name and address of the applicant, any mortgagee, and any other party with an ownership interest in the property to be insured;
(2) the amount of insurance requested and the method of valuation used to establish that amount;
(3) the dates and selling prices of the property to be insured in all real estate transactions involving the property during the 3-year period immediately preceding the date of the antiarson application;
(4) the applicant's history of losses during the 5-year period immediately preceding the date of the antiarson application with regard to any property:
(i) in which the applicant held an interest, including a partnership or mortgage interest, that is substantial; and
(ii) that sustained a fire loss exceeding 25% of the insured value;
(5) all taxes that are unpaid or overdue for 1 or more years; and
(6) the present occupancy of the property to be insured.
An. Code 1957, art. 48A, § 576; 1996, ch. 11.