§ 7-203.3. Assessments administered in a local school system
(a) Assessment defined. --
(1) In this section, "assessment" means a locally, State, or federally mandated test that is intended to measure a student's academic readiness, learning progress, and skill acquisition.
(2) "Assessment" does not include a teacher-developed quiz or test.
(b) Section does not apply certain students. -- This section does not apply to an assessment or test given to a student relating to:
(1) A student's 504 plan;
(2) The federal Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, 20 U.S.C. 1400; or
(3) Federal law relating to English language learners.
(c) Information to be provided. -- For each assessment administered in a local school system, each county board shall provide the following information:
(1) The title of the assessment;
(2) The purpose of the assessment;
(3) Whether the assessment is mandated by a local, State, or federal entity;
(4) The grade level or subject area, as appropriate, to which the test is administered;
(5) The testing window of the assessment; and
(6) Whether accommodations are available for students with special needs and what the accommodations are.
(d) Information to be provided -- Update and posting. -- On or before October 15 of each year, the information required under subsection (c) of this section shall be:
(2) Posted on the Web site of the county board; and
(3) Included in the annual update of the county board's master plan required under § 5-401 of this article.