§299.17. Notice of completion of offset
Upon removal of the offset funds from the escrow account and crediting against the individual's debt, the agency shall give written notice to the individual of the completion of the offset. The written notice of completion of the offset shall include:
(1) The amount of the offset.
(2) The amount of the debt owed.
(3) The final accounting of the offset.
(4) Any remaining amount due the agency after the offset.
(5) Any refund due the individual from the funds offset after payment of the debt.
Acts 1983, No. 288, §1, eff. Jan. 1, 1985.