§414.1. Unlawful use of license
It shall be unlawful for any person:
1. To display or cause or permit to be displayed or have in his possession any cancelled, revoked, suspended, or fictitious operator's or chauffeur's license, or an operator's or chauffeur's license which has been intentionally altered, or has been caused to be altered, by such person;
2. To lend his operator's or chauffeur's license to any other person or knowingly permit the use thereof by another;
3. To display or represent as one's own any operator's or chauffeur's license not issued to him;
4. To fail or refuse to surrender to the department upon its lawful demand any operator's or chauffeur's license which has been suspended, revoked or cancelled;
5. To use a false or fictitious name in any application for an operator's or chauffeur's license or to knowingly make a false statement or to knowingly conceal a material fact or otherwise commit a fraud in any such application, or to commit perjury by making any false affidavit, or knowingly swearing or affirming falsely to any matter or thing required by the terms of this Chapter to be sworn to or affirmed;
6. To permit any unlawful use of an operator's or chauffeur's license issued to him; or
7. To do any act forbidden or fail to perform any act required by this Chapter.
Added by Acts 1968, No. 598, §1. Acts 1987, No. 575, §1.