§390.23. Agency representatives
A. Located within the truck center shall be representatives of the following agencies:
(1) The Public Service Commission.
(2) The Department of Public Safety and Corrections, public safety services.
(3) The Department of Revenue.
(4) The Department of Transportation and Development.
B. All state agencies involved in the regulation and licensing of motor carriers shall provide at their own expense all personnel and equipment necessary for the following:
(1) The issuance of all permits, licenses, certificates, or other authorizations.
(2) The provision of both general and specific information as may be required by the respective state agency to adequately provide the services as set out in this Part.
Acts 1997, No. 273, §1; Acts 2010, No. 320, §1, eff. July 1, 2010.