As used in this Subdivision, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Act of terrorism" means the commission of any of the following acts when the offender has the intent to intimidate or coerce the civilian population, influence the policy of a unit of government by intimidation or coercion, or affect the conduct of a unit of government by intimidation or coercion:
(a) Intentional killing of a human being.
(b) Intentional infliction of serious bodily injury upon a human being.
(c) Kidnapping of a human being.
(d) Aggravated arson upon any structure, watercraft, or movable.
(e) Intentional aggravated criminal damage to property.
(2) "Alien student" means any person who is attending an institution of education in the state who is not a citizen of the United States.
(3) "Documentation demonstrating lawful presence in the United States" is a document demonstrating lawful presence in the United States as determined by the Department of Public Safety and Corrections pursuant to R.S. 32:409.1(A)(2)(d)(vi).
(4) "INS" means the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service.
(5) "Nonresident alien" means any person who is not a United States citizen and who is a citizen of any country other than the United States, who is physically present in the United States and who has not acquired INS permanent resident status.
Acts 2002, 1st Ex. Sess., No. 46, §1.