SUBPART C. ENFORCEMENT
§1856. Contents of petition
A petition under this Part shall be verified and include a copy of any existing child-custody determination, if available. The petition shall specify the risk factors for abduction, including the relevant factors described in R.S. 13:1857. Subject to the provisions of R.S. 13:1821(E), if reasonably ascertainable, the petition shall contain:
(1) The name, date of birth, and gender of the child.
(2) The customary address and current physical location of the child.
(3) The identity, customary address, and current physical location of the respondent.
(4) A statement of whether a prior action to prevent abduction or domestic violence has been filed by a party or other individual or entity having custody of the child, and the date, location, and disposition of the action.
(5) A statement of whether a party to the proceeding has been arrested for a crime related to domestic violence, stalking, or child abuse or neglect, and the date, location, and disposition of the case.
(6) Any other information required to be submitted to the court for a child-custody determination under R.S. 13:1821.
Acts 2007, No. 369, §1.