Sec. 6. (a) This section applies to a person:
(1) who is convicted of;
(2) against whom a judgment is entered for;
(3) against whom the bureau has taken administrative action for; or
(4) who the bureau otherwise determines was;
operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility in violation of this article.
(b) A person described in subsection (a) must provide proof of future financial responsibility:
(1) for a first or second offense, for a period of three (3) years; or
(2) for a third or subsequent offense, for a period of five (5) years;
beginning on the date on which the suspension of the person's driving privileges terminates.
As added by P.L.59-2013, SEC.31. Amended by P.L.10-2014, SEC.4.