45-1603. Application fee; statement accompanying application
A. At the time of applying for the license, the applicant shall pay to the director a fee of one hundred dollars, and shall file an application in the form prescribed by the director and furnish a statement showing:
1. The name and address of the applicant.
2. The names of the operating personnel, and if unincorporated all individuals connected with the organization, or if a corporation the names of each of the officers and directors thereof, together with the address of each.
3. The scientific qualifications of all operating or supervising personnel.
4. A statement of all other contracts completed or in process of completion at the time the application is made, giving the names and addresses of the persons to whom the services were furnished and the areas in which such operations have been or are being conducted.
5. Methods of operation the licensee will use and the description of the aircraft, ground and meteorological services to be utilized.
6. Names of the contracting parties within the state, including:
(a) The area to be served.
(b) The months in which operations will be conducted.
(c) The dates when evaluations will be submitted.
B. The director shall deposit, pursuant to sections 35-146 and 35-147, all fees received under this section in the water resources fund established by section 45-117.