(a) Except as provided by this chapter, it is unlawful for a person to engage in trafficking a controlled substance.
(b) A person engages in trafficking a controlled substance if he or she possesses, possesses with the purpose to deliver, delivers, or manufactures a controlled substance by aggregate weight, including an adulterant or diluent, in the following amounts:
(1) Methamphetamine or cocaine, two hundred grams (200g) or more;
(2) Schedule I or Schedule II controlled substance that is not methamphetamine or cocaine, two hundred grams (200g) or more;
(3) Schedule III controlled substance, four hundred grams (400g) or more;
(4) Schedule IV or Schedule V controlled substance, eight hundred grams (800g) or more; or
(5) A Schedule VI controlled substance, five hundred pounds (500 lbs.) or more.
(c) Trafficking a controlled substance is a Class Y felony.
Acts 2011, No. 570, § 60; 2013, No. 529, § 4.