(a) The Division of Agriculture of the University of Arkansas may provide research and development related services under this subchapter for the State Plant Board, including without limitation:
(1) Testing of industrial hemp;
(2) Processing of documents relating to the program of licensure;
(3) Financial accounting and recordkeeping, and other budgetary functions; and
(4) Meeting coordination and staffing.
(b) (1) The Arkansas Economic Development Commission may work in conjunction with the board to promote:
(A) The development of industrial hemp production in the state; and
(B) The commercialization of hemp products in agribusiness, alternative fuel production, and other business sectors, to the greatest extent possible.
(2) The commission may promote the availability of financial incentives offered by state government for the processing and manufacture of industrial hemp into hemp products in the state, including without limitation incentives offered to interested parties both within and without this state.
(c) Administrative expenses under this section shall be paid from the Arkansas Industrial Hemp Program Fund.
Acts 2017, No. 981, § 1.