The petition shall contain:
(1) An accurate description of the territory which it is proposed shall be embraced within the water district, and a map of the territory shall be attached to the petition as an exhibit thereto;
(2) A brief and concise statement describing the water source, whether it is wells, lakes, streams, a reservoir heretofore created by the construction of a dam, or a proposed reservoir authorized by the Congress of the United States of America or a proposed reservoir to be constructed by the water district with federal financial or other assistance furnished by the United States Secretary of Agriculture under the provisions of the Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Act or any other federal law;
(3) A brief and concise statement showing the necessity for forming and operating the proposed water district, describing the benefits to be received therefrom by the residents and property owners in the territory proposed to be embraced in the water district, and if the water district proposes to use project improvement plans and assessments, a statement that such petitioners are aware of the power of the district under this chapter to levy taxes;
(4) The proposed name for the water district;
(5) The proposed location of the principal office of the water district;
(6) Other and additional information appropriate and useful in support.