(a) The words and terms defined in this section shall have the meanings respectively ascribed to them herein unless it is apparent from the context that a different meaning is intended:
(1) AUTHORITY. The civic center authority created by this part.
(2) COUNTY. Any county to which this part applies.
(3) COUNTY SEAT. The municipality wherein the county seat of the county is situated.
(4) MAYOR. The mayor or other chief executive officer of a municipality.
(5) NEXT TO THE LARGEST MUNICIPALITY. That municipality of the county which, according to the last or any subsequent federal census, has the largest population of any municipality in the county, excluding the county seat.
(6) PERSON. Means and includes a natural person, a corporation, a partnership, an association, or any other entity.
(b) The masculine shall include the feminine and neuter; and the neuter shall include the masculine and the feminine.
(Acts 1965, No. 547, p. 797, §2.)