Contents of policies - Generally.
(a) Every policy shall specify:
(1) The names of the parties to the contract;
(2) The subject of the insurance;
(3) The risks insured against;
(4) The time when the insurance thereunder takes effect and the period during which the insurance is to continue;
(5) The premium; and
(6) The conditions pertaining to the insurance.
(b) If under the policy the exact amount of premium is determinable only at stated intervals or termination of the contract, a statement of the basis and rates upon which the premium is to be determined and paid shall be included.
(c) This section shall not apply as to surety contracts or to group insurance policies.
(Acts 1971, No. 407, p. 707, §324.)