Distribution of docket fees - Traffic infractions in district court.
(a) The following distribution shall be made of docket fees for traffic infractions in district court:
(1) Three dollars ($3) to the Police Officers' Annuity Fund.
(2) Sixteen dollars ($16) to the Fair Trial Tax Fund.
(3) Eight dollars fifty cents ($8.50) to the State Drivers' Fund.
(4) Forty-nine dollars ($49) to the State General Fund.
(5) Three dollars ($3) to the county general fund.
(6) An arrest fee of five dollars ($5) to the State General Fund or the state funds prescribed by law; except, that the arrest fee shall be paid into the county general fund in cases initiated by county law enforcement officers.
(7) Two dollars fifty cents ($2.50) to the District Attorney Fund or to the fund prescribed by law for district attorney fees.
(8) Five dollars ($5) to the Advanced Technology and Data Exchange Fund.
(b) The additional five dollars ($5) assessed and collected in traffic cases in district court, effective October 1, 2000, shall be distributed to the Fair Trial Tax Fund.
(c) Fees for issuance of alias writs from circuit and district courts shall be distributed as follows:
(1) Writs issuing from district court:
a. Two dollars ($2) to the county general fund.
b. Eighteen dollars ($18) to the State General Fund.
(2) Writs issuing from circuit court:
a. Five dollars ($5) to the county general fund.
b. Twenty-five dollars ($25) to the State General Fund.
(Acts 1975, No. 1205, p. 2384, §16-125; Acts 1980, No. 80-634, p. 1198, §3; Acts 1983, No. 83-744, p. 1225, §14; Acts 1987, No. 87-405, p. 575, §13; Acts 1991, No. 91-438, §5; Acts 1991, 1st Ex. Sess., No. 91-824, p. 224, §3; Acts 1992, No. 92-227, p. 562, §1; Act 99-427, p. 759, §1.)