(1) No operator shall park a bus at any location other than at a designated bus stand.
(2) No operator shall stop a bus at any location for the purpose of loading or unloading passengers or their baggage other than at a designated bus stop, bus stand, or passenger loading zone except in case of emergency.
(3) The operator of a bus shall enter a bus stop, bus stand, or passenger loading zone in such a manner that the bus when stopped to load or unload passengers, shall be in a position with the right front wheel of such vehicle not farther than 6 inches from the curb and the bus approximately parallel to the curb.
(4) The operator of a taxicab on duty shall not stand or park such vehicle at any place other than in a designated taxicab stand; provided that the operator of a taxicab may stop temporarily at other than taxicab stands for the purpose of and while actually engaged in the expeditious loading or unloading of passengers.
(5) The operator of a taxicab not on duty shall display an off-duty sign and such operator shall be subject to all of the provisions of this Title pertaining to motor vehicle parking.