(a) This subchapter governs all proceedings involving the sealing of criminal records.
(b) Inconsistencies between this subchapter and any other sections within the Arkansas Code in existence January 1, 2014, are resolved in favor of this subchapter, except that this subchapter does not apply to:
(1) The Arkansas Drug Court Act, § 16-98-301 et seq.;
(2) Extended juvenile jurisdiction records under § 9-27-508, unless the records are considered adult criminal records under § 9-27-501 et seq.; and
(3) The sealing of juvenile records.
(1) A court may hear a proceeding under this subchapter only if a uniform petition is initially filed by the petitioner.
(2) A court may only use a uniform order if the court decides to seal a criminal record under this subchapter.
Acts 2013, No. 1460, § 9.